Thursday, August 22, 2013

I seriously thought my head was going to explode from all of the brain constipation I had going on.... People would have to step over the creative juices that were all over the ground, once it happened. So instead of that, I decided to start a blog.
I was amazed at the amount of do's and don'ts I found floating around on the Internet. At one point I think the thought of writing a blog about not knowing how in the hell to write a blog, crossed my mind.
I see things differently than most. And if you can stand the journey long enough, I'm pretty sure you'll see why. I'm weird- take that how you will- I'm a mom, a wife, a friend, an employee.... I can go on and on with a laundry list of sexy hats I wear.
I'm not sure if a blog introduction is important, or a "no no" in the world of blogging.... But if I cared, I would have just went straight into making fun of short guys in big ol trucks ;)
Here's to Kids, ketchup, and nine-to-five. Here's to Life Lesson 101: Stina Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment